Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I still haven't....

Do you think if you only post on your blog....oh, say once a month...you can still be considered "a blogger"?

I know time is going by very very fast because I still haven't...

Gotten serious about my "diet". My hubby has been on deployment for 5 1/2 months and I've just now decided to track what I'm eating.

I still haven't...

Visited everyone before I move to Japan in 2 months!! Flying to Sacramento in March, Illinois in April, and a trip to Bend in April to visit more friends!!!

I still haven't...

Decided on the major details. A little anxiety butterfly headrush all mixed up in one when I think of my honey coming home. I mean, what am I gonna wear, how am I gonna do my hair (because there is a BIG variation between pulled back and down), what shoes do I wear, do I need new undergarments?!!! Not to mention, I also think about these things with the kids!! What are THEY going to wear, are they going to behave, nap before or after he gets home?!! Ahhhhhh.

I still haven't...

Accomplished all the little projects around the house I thought I would in 7 months! And yet, here I am blogging.

I'm done! Just wanted to give all my faithful fans an idea of what I've been mulling over this morning!

1 comment:

  1. Still enjoy hearing what is on your mind. Keep on thinking!

    ReplyDelete