Monday, July 27, 2009

I really don't like it when...

  1. Our new kitty thinks its funny to attach itself to Zoe's hip while she tries to bat it off.
  2. The kitty uses the litter box. I mean, I like that it goes in the litter box...but really don't like the smell.
  3. I forget to check the mail...its going on 3 weeks now. Thank goodness for paying bills online. Maybe I'll check it tomorrow.
  4. Its triple digit temperatures and no rain in the forecast.
  5. I have to balance the checkbook after coming up with another great decorating idea!
  6. I want to eat something but I'm not hungry.

2 comments:

  1. yayyyyy! You're a blogger! The obsession begins! I can't wait to see what you have to say :)
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I will be expecting daily posts!

    ReplyDelete