Thursday, October 22, 2009

I've learned...

1. There are clothes I can find in my size that I am happy with.
2. That my daughters questions about death are tough to answer.
3. That I love hearing Zoe talk about Jesus.
4. If I take a shower everyday, get dressed, and put on make-up...I feel pretty good.
5. That I avoid people in public because I'm afraid they won't remember me.
6. That many other people have that same fear.
7. That my daughters questions about her daddy being gone are getting easier to answer. Its been 36 days since he left and we have 170 to go.
8. Just now, that it feels longer than 36 days.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. If you just bust out a big laugh, they will definitely remember you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Thanks Jill...I'll remember that one!

    ReplyDelete